Last week was Mom’s birthday… today is my birthday. Episode 4 features a winning five-year-old version of “It’s my party” with a special “scone” twists and much, much more to get you thinking and wake up your creative self… a self sometimes buried… a self sometimes unseen.
- Creative Currents: Birthday threads, my unfinished birthday project, and self-portraits young and old.
- Creative Mom Moment: “The Space Between”
- Creative Prompt: Self Portrait – Part 1, with a visual art focus (a written focus is up next week)… working from photos…
- Book Review: Spilling Open by Sabrina Ward Harrison
- Blog/Site Mentions: Draw Daily Blog ~ Self-Portrait Marathon rules ~ Self-Portrait Marathon Post (First Ten Days)
- Question of the Week: When you need to be inspired or have time to immerse yourself in a book, what do you read or flip through?
[Show no longer available.]