- lots of basic stapled paper books under development
- The Giving Tree, a bittersweet read
- color wheels at school
- cutting brown paper trees… and a (queasy but) heroic effort cutting dragons (for the curtains)
- Moleskine hacks (and David Allen’s Getting Things Done)
- general numberedpages, tabs, spines
- a fish out of water at the Art Committee meeting
- early (elementary school) art memories (including the chubby wooden pencil with the numerous colored leads)
- assignments for the first CMP artist trading card exchange have been sent out
- and more…
- plus, as always, great music from the podsafe music network.
(show length: 46 min)
Titles Mentioned in Episode 18 and related titles… (and other relevant highlights)
Podcast no longer available.