Episode 235 of the CMP, a Creativity Matters Podcast
In this episode of the CMP, an unusual Saturday, which felt like foreshadowing of the empty nest to come. Feeling out of place in my day on this empty-nest Saturday, I binge watch Frankie and Grace and worry that I am not as creative as I think. Plus, a great book by Melissa Sweet about the Macy’s Thanksgiving parade.
The Flow of Episode 235 (and relevant links):
- Jane Eyre (movie; 2011 [I may have misspoke and gave this an incorrect date])
- Need to rewatch movies like Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice (w/ Colin Firth), Pride and Prejudice (with Kiera Knightly), Emma, Howard’s End, Shakespeare in Love, Time Traveler’s Wife (total non-sequitur in this list; I read it… did I ever watch it?), Downton Abbey (have never watched).
- Recenctly rewatched: Breakfast Club, Hook, Dead Poets Society, and Good Will Hunting
- CMP List Challenge
- 50 Questions To Ask A Girl If You Want To Know Who She Really Is
- Balloons over Broadway: The True Story of the Puppeteer of Macy’s Parade
- Melissa Sweet (illustrator)
- A Splash of Red: The Life and Art of Horace Pippin (illustrated by Melissa Sweet, Episode 227)
- A River of Words: The Story of William Carlos Williams (illustrated by Melissa Sweet, Episode 226)
- Guitar music: Nicholai Heidlas on SoundCloud
- Creativity Matters Group at Facebook
- Patreon page