Episode 255 of the CMP, a Creativity Matters Podcast — Setting Goals
In this episode of the CMP, it’s time to set creative goals for September! Looking back on August goals… what worked, what didn’t work, what projects got some love, and which ones fell through the cracks. And… what does that all mean for September? Tune in for more about contemplating goals for September, the value of sharing those goals with others (naming and claiming), the importance of quantitative goals (give your goals numbers!), and lots of talk about trackers and tracking. Should you color-code? What blend of goals, to-dos, and habits fits for you? What will make your September list, and what will your September tracker look like?
Start making your goals today… this show helps remind you of ways to approach creative goal setting so that you are successful with your goals and they help you be more productive, more focused, more creative, and (maybe) more content!
Accountability, self-efficacy, motivation, habit formation, creative YOU and creative journey… it’s all here. This is the pre-September 1 episode of the Creativity Matters Podcast that you don’t want to miss.
The Flow of Episode 255 (and relevant links):
- Episode 249 – Bazooka Joe and Goals (foundation goal-setting show)
- Personal Data Tracking Update (CMP; Feb 2017)
- Episode 176: Personal Big Data (CMP)
- Episode 220: Dabbling in Documentation (CMP)
- TOP 12 BULLET JOURNAL HACKS (Boho Berry; #5- Track your habits)
- 40 THINGS TO TRACK IN YOUR HABIT TRACKER – START ONE TODAY! (Little Coffee Fox blog)
- My monthly review
- Why You Should Be Tracking Your Habits (and How to Do It Well) (LifeHacker)
- Scription Chronodex
- Personal Data and Documentation, Additional Links and Resources (CMP)
- CHRONODEX: VISUAL TIME MANAGEMENT THAT FITS YOU
- Right Brain Planner
- A Piece of Work with Abbi Jacobson (podcast)
- Sketchnote Podcast
- Making Oprah (Podcast)
- Annotated by Book Riot (Podcast)
- Daisy Yellow CatchPhrase