Episode 263 of the CMP, a Creativity Matters Podcast
In this episode of the CMP, Inktober is getting ready to start (tomorrow as I release this episode), and I’ve been dipping a toe back in the fountain pen-/black ink-drawing water this week. It has felt amazingly awkward after months of ballpoint, and I’m using what may be a too-small sketchbook! (I am loving the paper though.) I am looking forward to Inktober and 31 days of daily drawing. I hope you are, too!
This is my second year doing Inktober. I wish I could claim many, many years of history with this month-long drawing challenge, but I think 2016 was my first Inktober. Be proud of whatever number you can claim. We all start somewhere and build day by day and year by year!
The Flow of Episode 263 (and relevant links):
- Episode 262: Inktober
- Inktober (Jake Parker’s site)
- Inktober prompts (2017)
- How to Do Inktober (video; Jake Parker)
- You Need To Do a 30 Day Challenge (video; Jake Parker)
- Guitar music: Nicholai Heidlas on SoundCloud
- Creativity Matters Group at Facebook
- Support the Creativity Matters Podcast with Patreon!