Episode 266 of the CMP, a Creativity Matters Podcast
In this episode of the CMP, a bit of an Inktober update… and an experiment in drawing together (or at least drawing the same thing as someone else). Plus, some insight and perspective into the daily challenge, as it enters the final days.
The Flow of Episode 266 (and relevant links):
- This episode is even more anecdotal than usual!
- Picking photos to draw with someone else (from Sktchy)
- Drawing in real-time with someone else
- Bringing some blue ink to the black ink drawings to shake things up
- A growing series of portraits
- Looking ahead to a gratitude project in November (like last year)
- Episode 205 (outlining my thoughts last year on gratitude)
- Episode 206 (during November 2016, my gratitude project in process)
Mentioned in this show: