Episode 269 of the CMP, a Creativity Matters Podcast
In this episode of the CMP, followup discussion about trackers and habits, and the unexpected approach of a “coloring page” habit tracker. Plus, some thoughts on separating your “daily” habit tracking from goals and categories that may be important to track but may no be daily. If seeing blank boxes is bringing down your tracking satisfaction, it may be time to really reassess how your tracker works!
The Flow of Episode 269 (and relevant links):
- Related spark show – Episode 267
- Episode 255: Setting Goals
- Example of a “coloring page” habit tracker [Etsy site for WundertastischDesign]
- Guitar music: Nicholai Heidlas on SoundCloud
- Creativity Matters Group at Facebook
- Support the Creativity Matters Podcast with Patreon!