Episode 284 of the CMP, a Creativity Matters Podcast
In this episode of the CMP, a simple list of favorite things. I find it useful to stop at the end of the year and reflect on the tools (both physical and digital) that I use and enjoy. The list is simple. I may want other things, and sometimes I feel like I spend too much time in “what if” mode. But when I stop and document what I really use, depend upon, and enjoy, I realize that my needs are simple and that I get enormous satisfaction from a set of simple and trusted materials.
I hope you, too, jot down your list of 10 (or 11) tools that help support, fuel, and inspire your creative life.
The Flow of Episode 284 (and relevant links):
- Lists of favorite tools and wish lists
- Favorite Things list from 2016 — Episode 211
- Favorite Things list for 2017… working from #11 down
- Words from last year that echo today… could have been written today…
- The wonder (and whimsy) of realizing my own authenticity — and simplicity! (I think it means I’m growing up.)
- Guitar music: Nicholai Heidlas on SoundCloud
- Creativity Matters Group at Facebook
- Support the Creativity Matters Podcast with Patreon!