Episode 296 of the CMP, a Creativity Matters Podcast
In this episode of the CMP, walking… increasing steps… and finding and proactively making time to build a healthy habit. There are parallels in this discussion with making time for art and creativity, so don’t give up on the walking story too quickly! Plus, listening to old shows, sketchnoting, reshuffling my project lineup, the impulse to “do” what I wish rather than just talk about it, a story of a lonely bird, and some license plate serendipity at the library. This is a classic CMP mashup, all under the guise of walking.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Episode 295: Monkey Brain (doing things that quiet the inner chatter)
- Episode 177: What You See (an old show) — I said 177 in this podcast, and I did listen to this one recently (on Lynda Barry’s four-panel diary, actually). It was the first of the 2016 shows. I got my numbers wrong in today’s podcast. It is 178 that I listened to about the daily coffee cups.
- Episode 178: Just One Cup
- “Nigel, the world’s loneliest bird, dies next to the concrete decoy he loved” (Washington Post)
- Wendy MacNaughton’s illustrations of people at the public library
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts