Episode 335 of the CMP, a Creativity Matters Podcast Spark
In this spark episode of the CMP, days 4-9 in this series of November light, gratitude, seeing, awareness, and reflection.
- Muted morning light provides an opportunity to see the lines and layers of the shapes in the distance with more clarity, day by day
- Mornings continue to be diffuse and very, very pale in color
- The color thesaurus (not something I use but I was intrigued in finding it) and the power of specificity when it comes to language and description
- My drawing project this month is a repeat of the one I did two years ago, and even though I didn’t have a plan, a theme has started to unfold
- Smoke from the Camp Fire (CA) moved in…
Quotes in this episode:
- Guitar music: Nicholai Heidlas on SoundCloud
- Creativity Matters Group at Facebook
- Patreon page
- oamyoamy at Instagram
- Creativity Matters Podcast at Instagram
Reminder about Related Old Shows:
Are you doing a gratitude project this month or a month that revolves around “seeing” or mindfulness? If not, I really encourage you to consider a project that will have meaning for you this month. I talked about many different kinds of gratitude projects last year. You can find last year’s Spark shows compiled in Episodes 268, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 280, 282, 283.