Episode 411 of the CMP, a Creativity Matters Podcast — a short timed draw along of a woman holding flowers
In this episode of the CMP, a short draw along on a Saturday morning. The image (from Sktchy) was a woman holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I was trying to sort out my morning, and I decided the best thing I could do would be sit down and draw and talk to all of you while drawing. So I did.
I hope you enjoy a bit of drawing respite, too, in your day. It almost always will make you feel better and help clear your head.
*Very short notes for this show. I am trying to solve issues related to hosting the podcast – I am out of space for the podcast.
Mentioned in this Episode (or Related)
- Draw Your Day (Episode 352)
- Illustrated Journal (Episode 367)
- Dear Diary (Episode 259)
- Sketchnote (Episode 251)
- Sketchnote Selfie (Episode 261)
- Doodle Dots (Episode 309)
- Uni-Gel Alpha Shaker pencil (mine is listed as “slightly firm” – but it’s super cushy; they do come in other softness/hardness ratings. I really do love this shaker!)
- Pentel Hi-Polymer Block Eraser, Large, White (these things disappear like socks; you can never have too many white erasers lying around)
- Moleskine Art Sketchbook (what I’m using for regular drawing)
- Thick white index cards (what I’m using for Index-Card-a-Day – ICAD 2020)
- Micron Pens
- Guitar music: Nicholai Heidlas on SoundCloud
- Creativity Matters Group at Facebook
- Patreon page
- oamyoamy at Instagram
- Try Creative Bug with the Living a More Creative Life: 30 Ways in 30 Days class
- Try Trello
- Buy me a Coffee with Ko-Fi
- Amazon wishlist